Theodore did not make a habit of going to The Three Broomsticks. The town was always so calm, it was hard to believe that once the whole area had been ware ravaged during the battle of Hogwarts. When he entered the pub Theodore made his to the bar. He motioned to the bar attendant. "I'll just take a butterbeer, please." Theodore asked. He then took to people watching the others around him.

Theodore Cross
Chairman of the Board of Governors
Hogwarts Headmaster

Arya made her way into The Three Broomsticks after a long day of travel. Her time in Africa had been interesting  so say the least. She's glad to finally be back in Hogsmeade, she had been away for too long. She made her way to the bar, "I'll take a Fire Whisky please." 

Taking her drink to a nearby seat she began to watch the variety of people who have grown Hogsmeade into the small community it is. As she scanned the crowd she recognized a familiar head of hair, what is he doing at the bar, he's never here. 

Slowly she made her way over, "Theo? I wasn't expecting to see you until I made it to Hogwarts later tonight! How are you?" She took the stool next to him gracefully.

Arya Torres
Governor
Hufflepuff HOH

Theodore must have zoned out because the next thing he knew a familiar voice was calling his name. He turned and saw it was Arya, Theodore smiled. "It's good to see you, Arya! How was the trip? Hopefully, not too bad. Theodore responded.

Theodore knew Arya had been out of the country doing some work. He was interesting to hear about her time abroad.

Theodore Cross
Hogwarts Headmaster

Arya smiled, "I had an amazing time in Africa, but I'm so happy to be home and back to every day work. The magical culture in Africa is so different. It was quite the adjustment for the last three months." Taking a sip of her whisky, "How have things been here? Any big changes in my absence?"

Arya Torres
Governor
Hufflepuff HOH

Theodore listened, intrigued. "I can imagine. I should take a vacation sometime and travel aboard. Theodore replied. He took the last sip of his butterbeer. "This has been pretty much the same. I had a few issues arrive when I took the position, but we can discuss that once we get back to Hogwarts." Theodore replied and winked. "There have been a few staff changes, but other than that the same ole Hogwarts." he continued. "Did you find anything interesting in Africa you might add to the course?" Theodore asked. They both shared a love of history, it was why they got along so well.

Theodore Cross
Hogwarts Headmaster

Arya sighed, "They are a lot more homeopathic down there, lots of potions and divination, not much by way of charms. But the divination seems to help with their transfugurstion. Most wizards do not have formalized training, it's all very family and community oriented." She began to become excited talking about the different regions she had visited in the past 3 months, throwing her hands up describing where different communities lie, "The communities that focus most of potions also follow a lot of herbology. It's quite interesting to see the split between northern and southern cultures."

She took a breath realizing she was rambling a bit. She reached over and took a sip of her whisky smiling kindly at Theodore.

Arya Torres
Governor
Hufflepuff HOH

It sure sounded like Arya had enjoyed herself. "Wow, I have always found it interesting how each culture adapts. I have heard there may be a ministry exploration to better understand the different cultures. But we shall see." Theodore replied. "The ministry is trying to bridge the gaps they themselves have made, but I am not sure if it is going to help." he continued. Theodore glanced around the bar, there were not a lot of people there now unlike when he arrived.

Theodore Cross
Hogwarts Headmaster

Arya balked at the theory, "The ministry is the last set of people who should set foot in Africa to make changes." She shook her head carefully, feeling the events of the day weighing on her. "Do you want to head back to the school with me?" 

She looked around noticing the bar had emptied considerably.

Arya Torres
Governor
Hufflepuff HOH

Theodore laughed. "This is very true, but the Ministry has been acting very odd lately. You never know." Theodore replied. He took a look around the room again and nodded. "Sure, it looks like things are dying down here." Theodore said. He put three galleons on the bar counter to cover both of their drinks and a tip. Theodore then got up from the seat and waited to accompany Arya back to the school.

Theodore Cross
Hogwarts Headmaster

Arya stood with Theo, "Thank you, you didn't have to pay. But I appreciate it. I cannot wait to be back home able to bathe in a proper bath again." She said with a sleepy smile. Smoothing her skirt, she began toward the school.

Arya Torres
Governor
Hufflepuff HOH

Theodore chuckled. "You know I love to take care of my friends and colleagues. But, you're welcome." Theodore said. "Yay for running water at Hogwarts! Did you know many moons ago, there were no bathrooms in the school? Odd, right?" Theodore asked. They were making their way towards the door, he made his way to open the door for Arya as the exited.

Theodore Cross
Hogwarts Headmaster